Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Savvy Shoppin'

I had planned to write a post today about a online magazine article that somehow ended up in my inbox folder. It's going to be a pretty intense post so stick around!

But today it's just gonna be light n' fluffy!
_________________________________________

SAVVY SHOPPER SECTION

As many of you know, I love couponing. If I had more money and time, our stockpile would be GINORMOUS! This week I scored pretty big at Kroger.


Kroger's Mega Savings Events are AWESOME. If you have never shopped at Kroger during these times, I implore you to! All of the items pictured above I bought for $29, saving 68%! 


Another amazing thing about Kroger is their Manager's Specials. You find these little gems all throughout the store, but I especially love when I find them in the meat section! I went to Kroger early Saturday morning when they first opened and scored BIG time! There ain't no vegetarians in this house! ;)

_______________________________________

HALF MARATHON TRAINING UPDATE:

Yes, I am still training. You have seen no pictures of me holding up my fingers yet because I kind of jumped the gun on the 3 mile run I took a few weeks ago and do not have to run 4 miles until a couple of weeks from now on the actual training schedule. As a reminder, I am planning to run the New Orleans Rock n' Roll Half Marathon in January! Super pumped. (If only I can get my husband's feet on the pavement!)

I totally need this shirt I found on Etsy though. It describes me perfectly:


That's all for now. The children hath roused from their sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment